• Kylee Russell is an American actress, singer, and songwriter from Los Angeles, California.
• She is best known for her role in the Disney film "Zombies".
• Raised in Los Angeles alongside her older sister who is also an actress.
• Launched acting career in 2005 at the age of nine when she was invited to appear in the TV series "Eve".
• Also a musician and has released her debut song "Make The Grade" in 2016.
• Net worth estimated at over $200,000.
Known for movies
|Older sister is actress Chelsea Tavares.
Kylee Russell, the “All American” actress – Wiki Bio
Kylee Russell was born in Los Angeles, California USA, on 8 October 1996 – her zodiac sign is Libra and she holds American nationality. She is an actress, singer, and a songwriter, possibly best known for portraying Eliza in the Disney film “Zombies”.
Early life and education
Kylee was raised in Los Angeles alongside her older sister, Chelsea Tavares, who is an actress as well, probably best known for starring as Cranberry in the Nickelodeon series “Unfabulous”, as well as playing Autumn Williams in the TV sitcom “Just Jordan”.
Their father is a lawyer, while their mother is an accountant, so the two spent a lot of time with their babysitters as their parents were busy most of the time.
It was Chelsea who launched her acting career first, and after Kylee saw her sister perform, she began practicing acting, and became a member of her school’s drama club, starting by appearing in school plays. Upon finishing elementary school, she enrolled at a high school where she continued acting, while she was also physically active, running track and playing soccer.
She matriculated in 2013, and although she has kept the details of her further education hidden, it is believed that Kylee graduated from college in 2017.
Career as an actress
Kylee launched her acting career in 2005 at the age of nine, when she was invited to appear in the TV series entitled “Eve”. The series stars Jason George, and Ali Laundry Moteverde, and follows Eve and her friends as they are working their way through high school. In 2007, Kylee was cast to portray Karin Daniels in the comedy drama film “Jump In!”, which stars Corbin Bleu and Keke Plamer, and follows a boy whose father wants him to become a boxer, while he meets a local girl who introduces him to dancing.
In the same year, she appeared in the movie “South of Pico”, which follows four people who witness a huge tragedy which changes their lives.
The year 2009 saw Kylee act in the drama film “Mississippi Damned”, which stars Adam Clark and Malcolm Goodwin, and follows three black children living in Mississippi as they are dealing with abuse and addiction running in their families. In 2017, Kylee appeared in the short horror film entitled “The Sub” which follows the story of a substitute teacher uncovering a strange evil supernatural force in the school she is working at.
Kylee’s latest appearance has been in the Disney musical “Zombies” which was released on 16 February 2018, and follows several students who come from Zombietown to Seabrook High School, mostly focusing on a Seabrook cheerleader who falls in love with a zombie football star.
Love life and boyfriend
Kylee met Samuel M Houser in Los Angeles when both of them were working on a TV series, Kylee acting while Samuel was part of the design crew.
He is a 23 years old co-ordinator and UI/UX and website designer, currently working for Halla.co, while also the lead designer for Vuabov, and a website designer at support.com. The two were together for over two years, while it’s believed that they split in November 2019, when Kylee stopped uploading pictures of them together onto her Instagram account.
Rumor has it that Kylee started dating a mysterious boy in January 2020 after the two were seen walking hand in hand in streets of Los Angeles. Some of her fans have even recognized the boy as an actor, but neither of them have confirmed the rumors.
Hobbies and other interests
- Kylee is a huge fan of the film industry and some of her favorite actors and actresses are Denzel Washington, Will Smith, and Meryl Streep.
- Some of her favorite movies include “Enemy of the State”, “Seven Pounds”, and “Patch Adams”.
- She likes to listen to jazz and blues music, with her favorite singers being Aretha Franklin and Frank and Nancy Sinatra.
- She prefers to go to jazz and blues pubs rather than to clubs and discos.
- She is physically active, as she dances and goes to the gym several times per week, and is doing yoga.
- She is also following a strict diet.
- She is keen on travelling, and has been to several states in the US, and to several European countries such as France, England, and Germany.
- She is a lover of animals, and has a pet dog which can occasionally be seen featured in her pictures on Instagram.
— meg donnelly (@ImMegDonnelly) March 3, 2020
Kylee is interested in music having released her debut song “Make The Grade” in 2016, which was followed by the songs “Rock ‘n’ Roll Reindeer” and “Home For Christmas”. In 2018, her songs “Fired Up”, “Sleeping Beauty”, and “Flower Girl” came out, and also wrote a song for the film “Zombies” entitled “BAMM”. She was then invited to write and perform songs for the “Zombies 2” film; some of these are “I’m Winning”, “One for All”, and “Like the Zombies Do”.
Appearance and net worth
Kylee is 23 years old. She has long brown hair and brown eyes, is 5ft 3ins (1.6m) tall, and weighs around 110lbs (50kgs). As of early 2020, her net worth is estimated at over $200,000.
|Where Children Play, Mississippi Damned, Jump In!, Code Red
|Older sister is actress Chelsea Tavares.
|Hank Zipzer's Christmas Catastrophe
|Party Girl #3
|Girl Meets World
|Where Children Play
|Absolute Evil - Final Exit
|Young Savannah (as Kylee Russel)
|Choir Kid (uncredited)
|South of Pico
|Shelly - Age 7
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia