• Sofia Jamora is a 22-year-old social media star and fashion model.
• Her net worth is estimated at over $300,000.
• She is American and of White Caucasian ethnicity.
• She started her modeling career after being spotted by Mimi, a fashion designer and co-founder of Frankie Bikinis.
• She has collaborated with fashion brands and other social media personalities, and has also appeared in music videos by Zayn Malik.
• She is in a relationship with Spencer Mow and enjoys traveling, working out and participating in charitable causes.
- 1 Who is Sofia Jamora?
- 2 How rich is she, as of now? Sofia Jamora Net Worth
- 3 Early Life, Nationality, Ethnicity, Educational Background
- 4 Career Beginnings
- 5 Rise to Fame
- 6 Continued Success
- 7 Music Videos
- 8 Appearance and Vital Statistics
- 9 Personal Life: Is she single or not?
- 10 Hobbies, Favorites, Charity Work
Who is Sofia Jamora?
Sofia Jamora was born under the sign of Taurus on 6 May 1997, in Calabasas, California USA, of Pacific Islander descent. She is a 22-year-old social media star and fashion model, probably best recognized for running her official Instagram account, on which she has amassed more almost three million followers. She runs her official Twitter account too, with over 65,000 followers. Sofia is also known for being featured in Zayn Malik’s music videos for the singles “Let Me” and “Entertain”.
How rich is she, as of now? Sofia Jamora Net Worth
Sofia Jamora’s net worth is estimated at over $300,000 as of early 2020, acquired through her successful career as a fashion model, collaborating with a number of fashion and clothing brands, and appearing in music videos. Sofia has also increased her fortune by making various sponsored posts, and sharing them across her social media accounts.
Early Life, Nationality, Ethnicity, Educational Background
Sofia Jamora spent her early years in her hometown of Calabasas – she has American nationality and belongs to the White Caucasian ethnic group.
The identities of her parents have not been disclosed to the media – she isn’t very open when it comes to her family. However, Sofia once uploaded a photo with her mother on Instagram, and wrote in the description that it was a single mother appreciation post. Regarding her education, it is known that she completed her undergraduate studies.
Although she is only 22 years old, Sofia Jamora has already made a name for herself in the fashion industry.
She started her modeling career after being spotted by Mimi, a fashion designer and co-founder of Frankie Bikinis, while she was shopping at a trunk show in Westlake. Mimi offered her the opportunity to work for the brand, which she obviously accepted, so becoming involved in the fashion industry as a model. Thereafter, she modeled for the brand LovePiper, and started sharing photos from photo shoots on her official Twitter account ‘@fia’.
Rise to Fame
In August 2014, Sofia created her official Instagram account under the username ‘sofiajamora’, on which she started uploading provocative photos of her wearing bikini.
Her beauty and toned body caught the attention of many people, and the number of followers increased with each bikini-related post. As a result, Sofia began to receive a huge number of invitations to make endorsements for various fashion brands, including FashionNova, Windsor, Abyss by Abby, Boohoo, Coco and Eve, Oh Polly, Pretty Little Thing, and Tobi. She has also collaborated with other famous social media personalities, including Angel Alvarado. She eventually signed a contract with the agency Next Models Management, based in Miami, Florida.
Sofia became the face of the swimwear line of the Lolli Valfre online boutique, and shortly afterwards she was a part of the brand’s campaign called ‘Welcome to Miami’, along with model Naressa Valdez, and featured in another campaign, called ‘Valfre x Lolli’. She has also walked the ramp for such fashion brands as bikini.com and Bikini Luxe. After appearing in a campaign for the fashion brand Forever 21, Sofia became represented by Freedom Models agency, which is based in Los Angeles. She then walked the ramp for Frankies Bikinis Resort Fashion Show in Miami Swim Week held in 2017. Moreover, Sofia has been featured in various magazines, including ‘Sports Illustrated’.
Sofia Jamora was featured in the music video for the hit single “Let Me” by pop singer Zayn Malik. The video was released on 12 April 2018, went viral, and has amassed over 142 million views so far. It was followed by her appearance in another music video for the same artist and his single “Entertainer”, which was released on 23 May 2018. The interesting fact is that Sofia is known a Gigi Hadid Look-Alike, and many people believed she was selected to appear in Zayn’s music videos in the role of his love interest, because of the similarities between her and Gigi Hadid, since Gigi was his girlfriend.
Appearance and Vital Statistics
The beautiful model has long light brown hair and green eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 7ins (1.70m) and weighs approximately 132lbs (60kgs). Her vital statistics are 32-24-38, her bra size 34C, dress size 4 (US), and shoe size 8 (US).
Personal Life: Is she single or not?
Sofia Jamora is in a relationship with Spencer Mow. He is a shoe designer and social media personality, who gained fame after posting photos and videos of himself with famous model and member of the Kardashian family, Kendall Jenner. Sofia currently lives with her boyfriend in Los Angeles, California.
Hobbies, Favorites, Charity Work
- In her spare time, Sofia enjoys working out and traveling all around the world.
- She wears bikinis most times of the year.
- Her favorite beach is located in Tulum, Mexico.
- She would describe herself in three words, as flirty, spontaneous, and laid back.
- Sofia is also known for participating in various charitable causes and welfare programs.
- She is an animal lover and enjoys cuddling with her pet dog, named Sampson.
- Her favorite healthy food include raw almonds and green juices with ginger, while her favorite cheat food include pizza, sushi, burgers, fries, grilled chicken, etc.