Victoria Lomba is a Spanish-Brazilian fitness model, personal trainer, and social media star, whose ticket to fame is her hourglass figure that she flaunts on her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
Early life and family
Victoria Lomba was born on 22 February 1979, in Santander, Cantabria, Spain. Not much else is known about her family, except that it was her grandparents who put her through school.
She matriculated from the local high school in Santander, then moved to the US where she attended Miami Dade College in Miami, Florida.
She worked as a model in Spain, France, and the United States. When she was in Santa Monica, she saw women who were doing fitness training and was inspired by them, so much so that she started doing the same thing and saw this as an opportunity to become a fitness model. Victoria trained hard and even joined bodybuilding competitions such as the Arnold Classic Europe in October 2011. Her personal trainer in 2012 was one of the best European professional bodybuilders, Alfonso del Rio.
She also trained at Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, California.
Bodybuilding enthusiasts took notice of her, and she started getting not just fans but also sponsors such as RevTech Power Nutrition, Team Hidetada Yamagishi, and other brands that are related to fitness and nutrition. If she’s not competing at the IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness) shows, you would find her at the booth of her sponsors, where her fans could get her autograph and had their photo taken with her.
She has a YouTube channel that has over 18,000 subscribers since she joined in September 2012, and on which she uploaded her fitness routine and workout sessions, however, the last video she uploaded was in 2013. Other YouTube channels such as the Generation Iron Fitness & Bodybuilding Network feature her training sessions.
She became a personal trainer, and opened her own training studio in Spain then later started offering services to people who wanted to set up their own studio and supplement store.
Lomba has another company, VL Miami Film Production and Commercial Production Company, which is geared to help athletes, models, and other individuals in promoting themselves or their businesses.
Her fan base grew when she opened her Facebook account, @VictoriaLombaOfficial, in February 2011, and started posting photos of herself wearing something that would best show her curvaceous and toned body.
With almost eight million followers, she is able to use this platform quite effectively to promote herself, her companies, and endorsements.
She didn’t stop with Facebook, as she joined popular social networking sites for marketing purposes.
Her Twitter account, @VictorialombaTV, has attracted more than half a million followers since she first used it in May 2012; she continuously promotes her page in the OnlyFans site on which people have to pay a subscription fee in order to view her content. Although this is generally considered an adult website, it is said that it is not limited to porn or exclusive to those who work in that particular industry, but that other social media influencers or fitness bloggers can use this as well, and that they can charge whatever they want.
Her Instagram, @victorialomba, has more than five million followers since she started using this in May 2016.
She uses this app mainly to advertise the clothing brands that she endorses including Fashion Nova, Pretty Little Thing, Want My Look, and Catwalk Connection as well as dietary supplements such as Mas Musculo.
She is 41 years old and the mother of three girls, namely Andrea, Victoria, and Martina, and they currently live in Miami, Florida. The father of her kids is said to be her personal mentor and coach, Francisco Sanudo Diaz. No other information about her kids is available, as she rarely posts about them on her social media accounts.
Interesting facts and rumors
- She went skydiving to celebrate her birthday in 2018, and has said that she wants to collect memories instead of things.
- Her photographs have been seen on the pages of the French edition of Playboy magazine and FHM (For Him Magazine).
- There are rumors about her getting breast and buttock augmentation or enhancement as they are said to be considerably bigger when compared to when she was just starting out to become a fitness model.
- She often receives hate comments, but seems unperturbed by this, and had this to say to people who judge her for the life that she chose, ‘It is one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but another is to think that yours is the only way.’ She also believes that it does not really matter how others see you as long as you know who you are and what makes you happy.
- Her favorite quote about fashion: ‘Dress as if you were going to see the love of your life, your Ex and your worst enemy’ – Coco Chanel
- It was said that she worked as a stunt driver before she became famous.
- She was dubbed as the Fitness Queen of Social Groups.
She is 5ft 6ins (1.68m) tall, weighs 143lbs (65kg), and her vital statistics are 34DD-25-41. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her shoe size is 7. She has tattoos on both her arms.
Victoria Lomba has an estimated net worth of $1 million, as of June 2020.