Just a simple reminder that article is created and owned only by marriedbiography.org. Article cannot be re-published in any other pages or documents. Copyright is protected by DMCA. All found copies will be reported.
Original source: https://marriedbiography.org/all-truth-of-victoria-osteens-daughter-alexandra-osteen/
Early Life and Educational Background
Alexandra Osteen was born on the 9th of November 1998, in Houston, Texas, USA, to Victoria Iloff and Joel Osteen. She is the younger child in her family, with an older brother named Jonathan.
She comes from a well-educated and successful family background; her mother is a famous pastor and author of best-selling books, including “Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole”, while her father is the senior pastor and televangelist of Lakewood Church, and the author of best-sellers such as “Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential”. Her paternal grandfather, John Osteen, was the founder of Lakewood Church, and her maternal grandfather was a General Motors mathematician.
Shortly after Alexandra’s high school matriculation, she enrolled at the University of Texas, from where her brother had graduated in 2017. However, the exact course that she is studying is unknown.
During her childhood, Alexandra spent a lot of time in and around the church, and as a result developed a passion for singing and performing on stage as early as the age of five, which would later on lead to a successful career as a gospel singer.
Alexandra’s singing career began on the stage of her father’s church alongside her brother, Jonathan, performing on stage with the church band, Lakewood Music Team, and alone at various venues, excluding the Lakewood Church. They quickly gained fame on Joel’s televised sermons —they have more than twenty million global viewers each month— and formed the band “LYA” with two other members. In July of 2016, the band released their debut single entitled “Feelin’”, followed by “Rush”.
Some of their popular songs are “What a Beautiful Name”, “Grace to Grace”, “Never Gonna Stop Singing” and “To My Knees”. After a short break, the band released an album entitled “In The Name, Vol. 1”, which includes the songs “I’ve Got a Fire”, “In The Name” and “Prince of Peace”.
The band continue to make music with the aim of spreading the gospel, inspiring people and having fun.
Concerning her personal life and relationships, the singer is not in any known romantic relationship. Alexandra is yet to be linked to any partner and she hasn’t been involved in any rumors or controversies regarding relationships.
Hobbies, Favorite Things and Interesting Facts
- Alexandra is very close to her brother and calls him her “best pal”. They were even roommates in university!
- The pastor’s daughter has a huge following on Instagram and Twitter, on which she keeps her fans updated on her daily life.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio and her zodiac animal is a tiger.
- Winter is her favorite season and she is a night person.
- She would rather travel to the future just so she can see her future life and be less stressed about it.
- Her favorite movies of all time are “The Proposal” and “She’s the Man”, but…
- … she doesn’t like watching movies twice.
- Dogs are her favorite, specifically
- She would entitle a biography of her life as “Thank Me Later”.
- She claims that she is not good at any kind of sports.
- Her favorite boyband is Simon Cowell’s One Direction
- If she could stay one age all her life it would be the age of 29; she hopes to have her life together by then.
- Her favorite Television shows are “Grey’s Anatomy”, “That 70’s Show”, “Friends” and “Gossip Girl”.
- If she could eat only one meal for the rest of her life, it would be chipotle.
- One of her wishes is to speak Spanish fluently.
- If she could cancel one holiday, it would be President’s Day.
- Alexandra has a yellow belt in karate, and has revealed that she would most probably beat her brother in a fight.
Appearance and Clothing Style
Miss Osteen is a female of American nationality and Caucasian ethnicity, with blonde hair and blue eyes. The 22 year-old stands at a height of 5ft 4in (1.63m). She wears simple yet trendy clothes, and prefers wearing shorts to pants.
Net Worth and Salary
As of 2020, Alexandra’s net worth remains under $100,000, earned from her successful career as a singer. No doubt she also enjoys part of her father’s accumulated net worth of more than $50 million and living in their family home — a mega-mansion valued at $10.5 million — in River Oaks, Houston.